Before we leave for Tampa we thought we'd go old school & hit our peeps up with some Biblical rhymes....
The Good Word according to the Book of GT Revelations
Chapter 6, verses 1-11
- And I saw when CPJ opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
- And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on was Anthony Allen, terrorizer of defenses; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
- And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
- And there went out another horse that was gold: and power was given to Dwyer that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that he should bulldoze them at whim: and there was given unto him great power & speed for which to smite the Orange enemy.
- And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo another gold horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of magnificent hands and was called BayBay.
- And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, Run by them & wreak destruction amongst their secondary; and see thou hurt not the rum and the sugar.
- And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
- And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Nesbitt, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with their legs, and with the Triple Option, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
- And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of Tech, and for the testimony which they held:
- and they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O CPJ, holy and true, until we go to Miami & the great Orange Bowl?
- and he answered: by sun rise on Sunday, thy wish shall be granted....
The Four Horsemen of the Option-opolypse: Allen, BayBay, Dwyer, Nesbitt
Here endeth the lesson. Holla at yo' peeps in Tampa, yo!